
It's been fun getting ready for grandchild #11!
Corrie had some great ideas for her nursery and after searching and searching for pictures of various flowers, trees, animals, lettering we began the process. Though it's not done yet you can get an idea of where things are going for little Zoe's room.

First we started out with a little wild flower garden and a tree
Then we added a bunnie and some mushrooms


Corrie painted a little chest green and we put dandelions on it

The crib will go under the "Love"
Instead of a picture frame that could be knocked off we painted it on the wall. I wish I had taken a picture of Corrie's cat, Annie. When I finished the little bird on top of the frame she just sat there staring at it and put her paws up on the wall as if to get a closer look. I was waiting for her to jump up to get it.... :-)


Then we added a bunnie and some mushrooms


Corrie painted a little chest green and we put dandelions on it


The crib will go under the "Love"Instead of a picture frame that could be knocked off we painted it on the wall. I wish I had taken a picture of Corrie's cat, Annie. When I finished the little bird on top of the frame she just sat there staring at it and put her paws up on the wall as if to get a closer look. I was waiting for her to jump up to get it.... :-)


The squirrel next to the leaves was copied from a special outfit that Corrie bought her little Zoe.

2 comments:
SUPER CUTE!!! i LOVE everything...the love frame...the hummingbird and little squirrel....everything is just perfect! hmmm...i know something REALLY cute you could put in there in about 68 days!!! :) tee hee :) can't wait to see that sweet little Zoe! :)
this looks fantastic!! you have a wonderful talent!!
Post a Comment